a mirror meditation to locate yourself beyond any point of reference
- Sit in a comfortable cross-legged position, sitting up tall.
- The right hand raises up to the level of the face with the palm facing left, fingers
pointing up, thumb relaxed.
- The left hand comes up, palm facing the body, fingers straight with the thumb pointed
up. The tip of the middle finger touches the center of the right palm.
- Hold the hands so that you look over the index finger of the left hand, then slowly
raise them until you are looking into the center of your left palm.
- Concentrate here, so deeply as if you could read your own hand. Stay focused and let
your vision change.
- When the tiner goes off: inhale deep, hold the breath for a moment, and imagine the
breath purifying you. Exhale and feel it purify the universe.
It can be nice to listen to a mantra. I like this one.